What are Steel Tubular Piles?
Steel Tubular Piles are large hollow tubes which are driven or vibrated into the ground with the use of a Movax vibro hammer, or other efficient modern accelerated hammers. They can be supplied as a single length, or in sections depending on the project requirements.
There are a wide range of pile sizes available to cater for any application. Screwfast have comprehensive experience in their design.
Steel Tubular Pile Advantages
Steel driven piles can be installed rapidly and loaded immediately since no concrete is required.
Other Steel Tubular Pile benefits include:
- Generates no bore spoil for disposal
- Minimal pile cut off waste and trimming costs
- Slender section design to minimize vibration
- Rapid installation, which reduces cost
- Environmentally friendly
- High strength sections to cut through obstructions
This article comes from ScrewFast edit released