China is the emergence of sheet pile heat, whether hot-rolled or cold-formed U-type U-type, are sought after in the market. Here are six applications you might use in construction projects!
- Temporary shallow excavation foundation work: Temporary shallow excavation of basic operations and road projects. Usually with the buckle of No. 3 and No. 4 steel sheet pile can make digging work to keep dry, the environment is not affected. The length of the steel sheet pile from 6 meters to 15 meters, often using excavator mounted vibration hammer to fight. Whenever you see a nearby excavator at work, you will see a steel sheet pile in use!
- Water-proof cofferdam in the river: Water-proof cofferdam in the river. Usually the wider point of the selection of No. 6 pile. The length of the locking plate piles is between 15 and 24 meters and is driven by a 416L hydraulic vibratory hammer. More complex may contain gravel soil, you can choose a medium-sized hammer, such as 815C. Cofferdams provide a dry dock for the construction of concrete foundations. After the tower is completed, the steel sheet pile will be taken out and reused.
- Avoid the use of mud and barrier walls: The need to avoid the use of mud and the deep foundation of the barrier wall. Sometimes the steel sheet pile will be used in conjunction with the retaining tube pile, in order to obtain greater lateral bearing capacity. These applications require AZ sheet piles, 24 to 36 meters in length. These steel sheet piles are economical for deep excavation depths of up to 20 meters and provide a large lateral load capacity. Medium-sized 815C or larger 1412C is often selected to complete these environmental protection projects.
- AZ-type steel sheet pile wall Harbour: AZ sheet piling is also commonly used as a permanent harbor wall. These harsh working conditions require the selection of high-grade steel for rust protection. Can be the most corrosive by sea water and wind steel sheet pile to do a special coating. As the length and weight of the steel sheet pile is larger, it is recommended to use a large vibration hammer, such as 82NF or 1412C, often with NL-type impact hammer to complete the final few meters of pile.
- Construction of underground city comprehensive pipe gallery: The construction of the underground city hall when the excavation work by the steel sheet pile wall to protect. The free-flow hammer allows you to construct the existing building without disturbing the noise and damaging the building due to low-frequency vibration.
- Permanent load supporting structure: AZ sheet piles can also be used in railway, highway interchange and garage permanent load support structure. Can get good soil conservation and good carrying capacity of the two functions. Moderate 815C and larger 1412C hammers are often used for these construction projects.